1. 11th World Hindi Conference is going to be held in which of the following country in August 2018?
B. United Arab Emirates
2. Which was the world’s biggest arms exporter in the past five years according to a new Stockholm International Peace Research Institute report?
3. Which of the following two companies have begun the country’s first demonstration trials for a hydrogen fuel cell bus?
A. General Motors and Tata Motors
B. Tata Motors and Indian Oil Corporation
C. Tata Motors and NTPC
D. Volkswagen Group and HPCL
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has discontinued issuance of which of the following facility by banks for trade credits for imports into India?
A. Letter of Import
B. Letter of credit
C. Letter of Debit
D. Letter of Understanding
5. Who has been reelected as President of Nepal?
A. Kumari Laxmi Rai
B. Bidya Devi Bhandari
C. Khadga Prasad Oli
D. Pushpa Kamal Dahal