List of Agreements signed during Visit of President of France to India
- Agreement between India and France on the Prevention of Illicit Consumption and Reduction of Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs, Psychotropic Substances and Chemical Precursors and Related Offences
- India-France Migration and Mobility Partnership Agreement
- Agreement between India and France to facilitate Mutual Recognition of Academic Qualifications
- Memorandum of Understanding between Ministry of Railways and SNCF Motilities, France on technical cooperation in the field of Railways
- Letter of Intent between India and France for creation of a permanent Indo-French Railways Forum
- Agreement between India and France regarding the provision of reciprocal logistics support between their Armed Forces
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and France on cooperation in the field of Environment
- Agreement between India and France on cooperation in the field of Sustainable Urban Development
- Agreement between India and France regarding the exchange and reciprocal protection of classified or protected information
- Implementing Arrangement between Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and Central National D’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) for pre-formulation studies of a Maritime Awareness Mission
- Industrial Way Forward Agreement between Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, and EDF, France
- Bilateral Arrangement between India and France on cooperation in the matter of Hydrography and Maritime Cartography
- Credit Facility Agreement between India and France of Euros 100 million for funding of the Smart City Projects through a Challenge Process
- Memorandum of Understanding between National Institute of Solar Energy (NISE), Ministry of New & Renewable Energy and the National Solar Energy Institute (INES), France
PM inaugurates two-day National Legislators Conference
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated a two-day National Legislators Conference on ‘We For Development’at the Central Hall of Parliament House.
- The motive of the conference is to bring MPs and MLAs on a single platform where ideas and plans for development can be exchanged.
- Role of public representatives in development and optimum use of resources will be the subjects on agenda for discussions.
‘WINGS INDIA 2018’ Event Gets Underway
The four-day biennial event ‘WINGS INDIA 2018 ‘, jointly organized by Ministry of Civil Aviation and Airport Authority of India and FICCI got underway in Hyderabad.
- The theme of the four-day biennial event this year is ‘India-Global Aviation Hub’.
- WINGS INDIA 2018 is a platform for interactions, forging alliances, investments and air connectivity between the States and the global aviation players & stakeholders.
Start-up incubator for women ‘We-Hub’ launched in Telangana
A start-up incubator was launched by the Telangana government on the occasion of International Women’s Day to exclusively promote entrepreneurship among women.
- The facility, named We-Hub, is the country’s first state-led incubator exclusively for women entrepreneurs.
- We-Hub is an entrepreneurial platform for aspiring women from rural and urban backgrounds helping them achieve being independent and overcome the societal barriers.
Australia beat England 2-1 to lift 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup
Australia outplayed England 2-1 in the final to lift the 27th Sultan Azlan Shah Cup in Malaysia.
- Both sides were using the tournament as preparation for the Commonwealth Games, which take place from 5-14 April on Australia’s Gold Coast.