1. Consider the following statement about International Solar Alliance.
1. The International Solar Alliance was launched jointly by the Indian Prime Minister and the French President during COP21.
2. ISA aims to bring together the 121 sunrich States located between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn.
3. Its Headquarters is in Greater Noida, India.
Which of the following is/are correct statement?
A. Only 1 and 2
B. Only 2 and 3
C. Only 1 and 3
D. 1,2 and 3
2. Which city hosted National Legislators Conference, 2018?
C. New Delhi
4. What is the theme of the biennial event on Civil Aviation and Aerospace ‘Wings India 2018’?
5. Which state government has launched India’s first state-led incubator for women entrepreneurs “WE-Hub”?