1. World Kidney Day is observed annually on which day?
A. 2nd Monday in March
B. 1st Sunday in March
C. 2nd Thursday in March
D. 2nd Friday in April
2. World Kidney Day is observed annually in the month of March. World kidney Day is a Joint Initiative of which institutions?
A. International society of Nephrology and WHO
B. International Federation of Kidney Foundations and WHO
C. International Society of Nephrology and the International Federation of Kidney Foundations
D. WHO and UNICEF
3. Which state government has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Mahila Kosh’ scheme under which women who aren’t married and are above the age of 50 will be given pension?
C. Madhya Pradesh
4. Which of the following has become the India’s first union territory to run completely on solar power?
B. Andaman and Nicobar Islands
C. Dadra and Nagar Haveli
5. Who is the founder of the Sulabh International which is a social service Organisation?
A. Dr Bindeshwar Pathak
B. Sudarsan Pattnaik
C. Sonam Wangchuk
D. Afroz Shah