1. On which date the World Wild Life Day is celebrated?
A. 1 March
B. 2 March
C. 3 March
D. 4 March
2. What is the theme of the World Wild Life Day, 2018?
A. Big Cats: Predators under threat
B. Big elephant are under threat
C. Save wild animals
D. Wild animals are in danger
3. Which country has signed a pact of Rooppur atomic plant, Bangladesh?
A. Russia, China and Bangladesh
B. China, Bangladesh and Myanmar
C. Russia, India and Bangladesh
D. India, Bhutan and Bangladesh
4. By beating which country India has won the Snooker Team World Cup?
D. North Korea
5. Recently, Arabinda Muduli passed away. Who was he?
A. Football player
B. Odia Bhajan singer
C. Classical Dancer
D. Kannad film star